📖 Our free 14-day trial includes all Boost AI Search & Discovery features and support at all levels. We encourage our users to take advantage of this 14-day trial period to explore and evaluate how Boost AI Search & Discovery can help your business before upgrading to a monthly subscription.
On this page
Start a free trial
Your free trial begins after you successfully install Boost AI Search & Discovery and you will not be asked to provide your payment information to start your free trial.
You will not be charged automatically after the free trial ends, and the store owner will receive a reminder email to know when it expires. The remaining days of your trial can be checked on the app’s homepage. If you choose to upgrade to a monthly subscription before the end of your trial, then you will start to be charged.
⚠ The free trial cannot be paused. When you want to uninstall Product Filter & Search from your Shopify store during your free trial, you can follow this guide to uninstall the app safely.
End of the Free Trial
You won’t be charged for anything when your trial expires. There will be a charge if we see you sign up for a pricing plan after the end of your free trial.
⚠ Once your trial expires, auto-sync and other powerful features like optimized product filters, advanced smart search, in-depth analytics, and more will stop working. Additionally, after 60 days from the trial expiration date, we will stop storing your product and analytics data within our database.
💪 All the store settings that you have configured with Boost AI Search & Discovery will continue to be stored and the app will work smoothly after you subscribe to a plan successfully.
Get the most out of your 14 days
We offer a free 14-day trial which allows you to test all features of Boost AI Search & Discovery. You also receive support at all levels during your free trial.
To get the most out of your free trial, you can do the following:
- Create different filter trees with different filter options for each collection page and search result page.
- Merge filter values, set up tooltips, and arrange filter values.
- Customize your filter displays.
- Customize search fields by turning on and off some filter options.
- Set up spell-check and typo tolerance after doing some research on words that your customers can misspell and make typos.
- Promote specific items through the search box by using the search suggestion dictionary.
- Create your store’s synonym list.
- Try to turn “No Results” into Sales.
- Set up some merchandising rules.
- Analyze your customer’s shopping behaviors after a while.
- Integrate another app that you love with Boost AI Search & Discovery so they can all work well in your store.
If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact our dedicated support team at email@example.com.