How to customize Product vendor element
📖 In this article, we are going to learn more about what is Product Vendor element and how to use to work with its elements to make your product list look just the way you want it to.
⚠ This article only works for Boost AI Search & Discovery V3 new Theme settings. To find out which version of our app your store's current theme is installed with, please follow this article.
On this page
- About Product Vendor element
- How to edit Product Vendor element
- Tutorial video
About Product Vendor element
Product Vendor is an optional element to display for your product. Most themes will have this element added by default. For example:
How to edit Product Vendor element
Access the Product vendor element
- From the app's admin, go to Theme > Find [Target Theme] > Select Edit Visual Design.
- Under the General settings section > Select Product Item section.
- Click the Dropdown icon of Product Item section > Select Product Information section > Select Product vendor.
- Drag and drop the Product vendor and then start using it.
- On the right panel, you will see the Product Vendor’s style which you can customize.
You can check more information about the STYLING tab here.
Click Save button to save all changes you have made.
Watch our tutorial video to learn how to customize the Product Vendor element:
If you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.