How to edit your Product Information
📖 In this article, we are going to learn more about what is Product Information section and how to use it to optimize your theme’s layout and make it look the way you’d like it to.
⚠ This article only works for Boost AI Search & Discovery V3 new Theme settings. To find out which version of our app your store's current theme is installed with, please follow this article.
On this page
- An overview of Product Information section
- How to edit with Product Information settings
- Tutorial video
An overview of Product Information section
Visual captivation is an important factor in making a sale. To help you achieve your goal better, we offer the tools to design and make your product’s grid look best for your liking, from head to toes.
The Product Information section dedicated to the area below the Product Image. In this section, you can add up to 10 elements.
How to edit with Product Information settings
How to access Product Information settings
Follow these steps to customize the Product information section:
- From the app's admin, go to Theme > Find [Target Theme] > Select Edit Visual Design.
- Under the General settings section > Select Product Item section.
- Click the Dropdown icon of Product Item section > Select Product Information section.
- Product information section has many elements which you can simply add or remove
- Based on the theme you are using, the default elements has been added to the product information section and displayed when you access the section for the first time.
- You can add these elements to the Product information section:
- Product title
- Product vendor
- Product price
- Product rating
- Inventory status
- Swatch item 1
- Swatch item 2
- Swatch item 3
- Button 1
- Button 2
How to add/remove elements
If you access the section for the first time, you will see the default elements already added based on the theme you are using.
- To add new elements to an area, click the Add element button > select the available elements from the dropdown:
⚠ Once you reach the maximum elements (10). The Add element option will be disabled.
- To remove an element, select the element you’d like to remove by simply clicking on it > on the bottom Right panel of the editor, click Remove element.
⚠ Please be aware that this action is irreversible.
• Always remember to click Save after making a change.
To access Product Information styling configuration, check the right panel of the editor after clicking Product Information on the left panel.
- You can custom the alignment for all the elements added to Product information section. There are 3 options:
Click Save button to save all the changes you have made
You can check more information about the STYLING tab here.
Watch our tutorial video to learn how to customize the Product Information section:
If you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.