How to change language in Boost AI Search & Discovery
Boost currently supports the automatic in-app translation of 2 different languages including:
This guide can help you use the Language Setting to change the default English language into another language on the app’s interface
On this page
To change your store's default language
Our app provides you the option to change the your storefront's default language (currently only English and German are supported) by following these steps:
- Go to our app's admin, click on Tool > Language settings
- Switch to another language from the Select app language drop-down list.
- Click the Change language button to save the change. Then the entire page will be refreshed and displayed in the selected language.
💡 This Language setting will define the default in-app experience for you as a user, not including any customer-facing settings. To translate your customer-facing settings, please refer to the below-related articles.
- How to translate texts in Filter
- How to translate texts on Search page
- How to translate texts in Instant Search result
- Troubleshoot an issue of Translate My Store
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to our dedicated support team at email@example.com.