- Showcase: https://boostcommerce.net/pages/showcase
- Demo store:
- In the first step of the installation, log in to your Shopify account and access https://apps.shopify.com/ or access Apps section from your admin page and click on Install app button.
- Next, you are prompted to select your preferred filter layout: Vertical or Horizontal.
- After that, our app will run two processes:
- Index data:
The app will fetch your Shopify data by synchronizing the product's and the collection's data
Product Filter and Search app will sync with Shopify data and use it to set conditions for creating filter options. The filter option is created based on product attributes (Product Options/Variants - Size, Color, etc, Tags, Vendor, etc.) so please make sure these attributes are available in your store.
- Auto-Setup process:
The app will automatically duplicate your live theme and rename the new theme as [Boost] Live theme with filter & search 1. You can test our features on this theme without affecting your live theme.
- Index data:
- You now can preview this duplicated theme with our app by clicking the Preview the filter button
- After looking into the theme, get back to the admin page and verify the setup. We are here to assist you if there is an issue.
- Finally, hit Take me to Homepage button to get into the app Homepage. You can continue to create your desired filters and manage advanced search features.
- How to create and manage Custom filter trees
- How to create more filter options by attributes (Product Options/ Product Tags/ Product Type/ etc.)
- How to create filter option by metafield?
- How to create Swatches
- How to show/hide product count of filter values
- How to collapse filter option
- How to rearrange the sorting order of a collection
- How to change the default sorting of the "All" collection
- How to update pagination type
When you feel happy with the theme having our app on, publish it by following instructions via this link.
We prepare an onboarding list to help you familiarise yourself with our app.
Create your first filter tree and filter option
Customize the filter tree
Edit your filter style to match your brand
You can change the color, the font, etc. to match the aesthetic of your store.
Add a suggestion term so customers find products fast.
The suggestion terms are built by an analysis process, which generates common terms found in product titles. You can change the priority orders of the popular suggestions of a search term using the Suggestion dictionary.
Preview your new filter and search to boost sales.
You are free to explore what you have set up without affecting your live theme.
Advanced Search and Suggestion feature
Our Search engine analyses the product information and returns the products that match mostly with the entered-search terms. Learn more about how the Search feature works here.
Instant Search Management
By default, this feature applies to your theme automatically after you install the app. To change the default search options, hit the Seach button in the app Homepage, and access Instant Search Display.
Product Ranking & Rule-based Merchandising
Set rules with product attribute to create product promotions Control product levels in search result page:
Other advanced search features
Our Analytics feature helps you analyze shoppers' behavior & navigation activities.