How to create a Multi-level Collections filter option
This feature is not available for all customers yet.
When you need multiple levels of filter options under your collections, create them with the Multi-level collections option display. The highest level of the filter option is Collections. The two lower levels are Tags.
- Add a new Filter option and in Option Type, select "Collection"
In Option display, select "Multi-level collections"
- Set up your preferred multi-level collection structure. There are 3 levels of collections (level 1) and tags (level 2 & 3) that can be added.
- Scroll down and select the +Add new item to... to add another level to the current level.
- Rename the filter option labels to display them on your stores if needed.
- Drag and drop a Multi-level collections item to re-arrange its order of display on the frontend store.
Note: Our app supports filtering in one collection-scope only. Thus, the app will automatically uncheck your previously chosen parent category if you choose a new one.