Bulk hiding products from collection pages and search results
Product visibility is one of our features that lets you hide products, which share the same tags, from collection pages and search results. This feature helps you demote products in response to current promotions and remain agile with merchandising strategies without the need for assistance from developers.
To hide products that have the same tag from collection pages and search results by using Product visibility:
- Make sure that you have added the same tag to the products that you want to hide from collection pages and search results.
- From the app’s admin, go to Merchandising > Product Visibility.
- Click + Add product visibility.
- In the Hide products with selected tags field, select the tag that you have added to specific products that you want to hide.
- In the Applies to section, select where you want to hide them from:
- Collection page: products that share the same tag will be excluded from all collection pages containing them.
- Search page: the products will be hidden from search results pages.
- Instant search widget: they will be excluded from the autocomplete search drop-down menu that your search box offers when the Instant search widget is enabled.
- Click Save.