Filtering products by location
In order to better track orders, your customers might want to know where the products they want are located. Boost AI Search & Discovery can help you with setting up a filter for inventory locations on your storefront.
When the processes are complete, to set up a filter for locations on your storefront:
- From the app’s admin, go to Filter > Manage filter trees.
- Click the filter tree that you want to set up a filter for locations.
- Click Add filter option.
- In the drop-down of Option Type, select Locations.
- Fill in how you want the filter to appear on your storefront in the Option label section.
- Customize other settings to your liking.
- In the drop-down of
- Select Location with available inventory for sale online when you want your customers to be able to narrow down their product search with places where online orders can be fulfilled.
- Select All locations if you want the filter to have all types of places where you manage or stock inventory (warehouses, retail stores, dropshippers, popups, etc.).
- Select Manual when you want the filter to have specific locations.
- Edit the Excluded values section when needed.
- Click Save on the Edit filter option page.
- Click Save on the Filter options page.
- Check how the new filter option applies to your storefront.