How to create a Review Rating filter option
The Review Ratings can help to influence consumers' decisions and they can strengthen the company's credibility too. This is a general overview of how to integrate with any Review Rating apps and how to create a Review Rating filter option.
Step 1: How to integrate with a Review app
Make sure the review app you are using is in our supported Product Review apps listing.
Product Filter & Search app, click the
Tool menu, then select
Switch on the toggle of the Review Rating app
Note: Some Review apps need to add the App key public. To get the App key public, you may contact the Review app
- Select Continue in the Integration Data Notice
Step 2: How to create a filter option by Review Rating
- Go to the Filter menu then select Manage Filter Trees
- Choose the filter tree, then select the +Add filter option
- From the Option type section, choose Review Ratings
- In the Option label, enter the display name of the filter option on the front store.
Option display, decide how the Ratings will display
- Display select values and above - Display products with ratings that match the selected value and up.
- Display selected ratings only - Only display products that match the value of the ratings accurately.
- In the Star color, select the color of the stars that will show on your store.
- Select Save, then select Save again to save the changes in the filter tree.