The collection layout doesn't look like before
Your collection layout doesn't look like before maybe because of one of these reasons:
1. Other third-party apps in your store have affected the layout.
You should always check for our current supported apps and follow the instructions before installing any third-party app.
2. Your theme is not supported.
If your theme isn't on our supported list, we will set up our default layout (view demo) to your store.
In this case, there are 2 ways to use our app and keep your current theme’s layout:
- Option 1: Manually customize our default layout by following this document How to customize product layout.
- Option 2: Manually set up our app on your unsupported theme with this guide Manual Setup Instruction for any theme
If you want us to handle this manual work, please email us for a quote.
3. Your live theme was customized before installing Boost app.
During installation, Boost app detects what theme you are using. If your theme is supported, we create an original duplicated version of it.
In this case, you can follow this guide to customize the display of product items to match your theme’s styling and to add custom functions (theme functions such as QuickView, wishlist, or other integrations).
We can help you complete this task with a minor customization fee. If you are interested, please email us for more details.
4. You miss notification about theme updates from its developer.
If this issue occurred with your store, please email us.