How to create range sliders from metafields, product options, or tags
Besides creating range slider from Price and Variant Price, please use the Custom range sliders feature if you would like to create custom range sliders from product metafields, product options, or tag values, whose values are numeral.
Stage 1. Define the data type for the custom range slider you want to create from:
- Product options (such as option color, option size, option material, etc.)
- Metafield: Please add the product metafield you would like to create Custom range slider for in the Metafield page (Menu Tools ⇒ Metafields) in advance. See how to add metafields.
- All values to create a custom range sliders from all the available value.
- Manual to pick out only the values you want to show on the Custom range slider.
Optional: If the Product attributes is tag, prefix can be usable.
You can create up to 12 custom range sliders. If you would like more, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Stage 2. Create the custom range sliders filter option
Without adding custom range sliders in the Custom range sliders page of Step 1, the option type for Custom range sliders will not show when creating filter option.
- Slider range: Define the number of ranges separated in the slider
- Slider step: Specify the size of each movement (an increment or jump between values) and whether the values are integer or decimal. E.g: 5, 1, 0.1, 0.01
- Delimiter: The character used as the thousand separator. E.g: 1000 and delimiter ".", we will display "1.000"; If the delimiter is ",", we will display "1,000". You can leave it empty to just display 1000.
We currently support creating custom range sliders from product options, tags (with prefixes), and product metafields of which the values are entirely numeral. If your value has both letters & numbers or if you have other special requests please contact us at support @boostcommerce.net
See how to create the custom range sliders for filter options here: