How to use Product Visibility
With the Product visibility feature, you can hide some products by using a/some specific tags of your choice. There is no restriction on which tag format it should be.
For example, you would like to hide all products with a tag called "last_season"
- On the Product visibility page, select the + Add new button.
- Under Hide product with selected tags, select which tag(s) of the products you would like to use.
- Under Applies to, select:
- The checkbox Collection page if you would like to hide those products from any of the collections those products belong to.
- The checkbox Search page if you would like to hide those products from all the search results that might bring them up.
- The checkbox Instant search widget to hide those products from all the search suggestions that might bring them up.
Watch the tutorial to see how to use the Product Visibility feature: