How to use Product Visibility
With the Product visibility feature, you can hide some products by using a/some specific tags of your choice. There is no restriction on which tag format it should be.
For example, you would like to hide all products with a tag called "last_season"
- On the Product visibility page, select the + Add new button.
- Under Hide product with selected tags, select which tag(s) of the products you would like to use.
- Under Applies to, select:
- The checkbox Collection page if you would like to hide those products from any of the collections those products belong to.
- The checkbox Search page if you would like to hide those products from all the search results that might bring them up.
- The checkbox Instant search widget to hide those products from all the search suggestions that might bring them up.
Watch this tutorial video to know how to use Product Visibility: