How to create Color filter option
After installation, our app will automatically create 3 filter options (Product Type, Price, Vendor), you could totally manually create the Color filter option based on Product option or Product tag within a few steps.
- From the app, click Filter to choose Manage Filter Trees.
- Access the filter tree you want to edit and click Add a filter option button to choose Color from Option type dropdown.
- In the Option label box, type the name of this filter option. From the Option display drop-down list, choose display type among Box, List, and Swatch. When choosing Swatch display type, you can also choose Swatch style: change the swatch shape & the way to display them.
- Allow single-choice or multiple-choice from Option Select and allow showing all values or manually choosing some specific values from Option values.
- Click the 2 Save buttons.
If you prefer to create Color filter option based on metafield, kindly refer to this article for the instruction.