How to export redirects
You can export your suggestions terms to a CSV file to help with several tasks:
- Creating a backup of your redirects.
- Moving your existing redirects to a new Shopify store with Products Filter & Search installed.
- Editing your redirects in bulk using a spreadsheet.
Any changes that you make to the redirects in your CSV file appear in your Redirects if you import your CSV file into the Boost Product Filter & Search admin.
Note: The easiest way to edit a redirect is to use the Redirects add/edit in your Boost Product Filter & Search admin.
Export your redirects
Use a text editor to edit your redirects CSV file
If you don't have a spreadsheet program, then you can edit CSV files using a text editor.
A CSV file with UTF-8 encoding is the only file format that can be used to import to or export from Shopify.
To format your CSV file in a text editor:
- Column headers must be separated by commas (for example,
First Name,Last Name,Email,Company,Address1).
- The list of tags must be wrapped in quotation marks (for example,
- Different records must be separated by line breaks.